Hi all we are hiring the first DevRel on our team. We are building a new cloud platform for multi-cloud/multi-region + edge application deployment. You can read more about it here: Introducing Seaplane — Seaplane
In this role, you are the face of Seaplane within the developer community. You represent us in various events, gatherings, and communities, both online and offline. Ranging from small developer meetups to large-scale industry conferences. You love taking the stage and talking about our products. You engage with the community through our various channels and take the lead in establishing an online presence within the developer community.
Internally you act as the technical expert and collaborator for our sales and marketing teams. You are comfortable writing technical blog posts, documentation, release notes, and communicating with our audience through various channels. You have a solid understanding of all facets of cloud computing and can provide technical support and act as the technical expert in communication with the customer when needed.
As part of the interview, you must to complete a technical programming challenge tailored for the developer relations engineering job.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy taking the stage talking about technical (cloud) products - (Do you have a video of yourself giving a presentation? Please share it with us!)
- You have a natural tendency to step into conversation both online and offline.
- You are a great writer that easily explains technical concepts (feel free to share a blog post with your application, we’d love to read it)
- You enjoy occasionally building out integrations for customers to help support their technical stack.
- You know how to interpret community feedback to drive insights and assist product development.
- You like to join an early team and enjoy taking the lead in developer relations.
We’d especially love to hear from you if:
- You have an active presence in the (managed) cloud services community.
- You have experience within an early-stage startup in the cloud computing space.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home