Full-time - Remote U.S.A or U.K.
Apply Here or email Torrie at Torrie@zeplin.io
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Engage with the front end & full stack developer community, including millions of developers already using Zeplin to bring designs to life. We are seeking a Developer Evangelist to join our Marketing crew to drive engagement with the developer community. You’ll be responsible for attracting, engaging, and enabling developers to understand and gain value of Zeplin. You’ll act as a subject matter expert on value proposition of Zeplin for developers including the Zeplin API, webhooks and integrations. You’ll creating highly useful content and trainings for the community, while at the same time diligently advocating on behalf of developers internally to help expand the functionality of the Zeplin platform to meet their needs.
- Serve as a leading voice in the front end developer community and spread the word about Zeplin and the value we offer developers
- Create engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, documentation and videos to help developers understand the value of Zeplin
- Engage in the developer community across online forums such as Stack Overflow, GitHub, and Twitter - as well as through in person meetups, trainings, and events
- Be the voice of the developer audience internally during product discussions and evaluating priorities of bugs and feature requests
- 6 years work experience, 3 years in front end development with a focus on technologies such as React, Vue, GraphQL and whatever comes next
- You are an active member of a developer community
- Experience, expertise and passion to teach developers about best-practices and new technologies, whether in-person, by writing tutorials or by recording a video.
- Passionate about design & development and can’t get enough of trying out new things to share them with others
- Experience giving technical talks within an organization, at meetups, or at events.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and have experience with writing technical documentation or tutorials for a developer audience
- Self-motivated and are able to prioritize multiple tasks
- You embrace asynchronous online collaboration and ensure both your peers and your audience are successful
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 5 years, we’ve reached over 4 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.