At Terminal, we build skilled remote engineering teams for the top companies in tech by offering the Terminal Talent Platform and Remote Management Platform. Combined, these products offer everything a company needs to build, support and retain full-time top tier technical talent across North and South America. Terminal’s role is to identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, build robust recruiting pipelines, and provide a remote-optimized and candidate friendly process for top engineers to connect with compelling companies. Backed by top venture firms, Terminal is a remote first company with teams across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Chile and rapidly expanding into new geographies.
As Terminal’s Community & Developer Relations Manager, your mission is bringing your technical expertise and passion for remote work together to unequivocally reinforce that Terminal is the premier career destination for global developers. You will get to work with our external community team that reaches thousands of developers on a monthly basis as well as our current member base of 250+ engineers across four countries (and growing!) - building technical programming and content that empowers both groups to fast-track their careers and hone their technical leadership abilities within this ever-growing paradigm of remote work. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of work and further the democratization of global developer talent.
- Be the voice of the developer within Terminal and the greater Terminal community
- Partner with our content team to create a developer-focused content program inclusive of blogs, podcasts, Twitch streams, you name it!
- Weigh in on relevant social channels to our developer audience
- Partner with our global community marketing leads to augment/uplevel our hosted events - like our Terminal Tech Talks and #TechTakesOn Hackathon Series and determine new event partnerships and strategies to test out
- Speak at external events and webinars on behalf of Terminal, bringing our unique value prop to life
- Partner with our Member Experience team to uplevel our member community activation through everything from learning initiatives to strategic programming and challenges / gamification
- 5-8 years of experience working in relevant roles
- Experience as a Developer or Product Manager
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is mandatory
- You have hands-on experience in product marketing, product management, community management, or developer relations
- Success in building, communicating and engaging technical communities
- Experience creating and delivering content such as, tutorials, blogs, videos and webinars
- Comfortable with delivering presentations, hosting panel discussions or fireside chats
- The ability to collaborate with senior executives and cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging, strategy and partnership
- You’ve built your own community and audience
- Experience as a community tech group leader